D3 ARC-S Slalom Ski *SALE*- Blem
D3 ARC-S Slalom Ski *SALE* – Cosmetic Blem
The new ADVANCED ROCKER & CONCAVE (ARC) is the culmination of a two-year pursuit of peak slalom ski performance. A fresh, new direction in regards to ski width, rocker and concave have led us to the greatest slalom ski design in the history of the Denny Kidder brand. No gimmicks, no gadgets, just the perfect hull shape.
D3 Team skier Ryan Canepa – has this to say about the new ARC-S, “I have been skiing the 67” ARC-S and for me at 145lbs, skiing at 36mph the softer flexing ARC-S is working really well.”
- Natural Radius Rocker Profile – Creates a tight radius turn that starts with ease and finishes completely.
- Aggressive Concave Depth – Allows the ARC-S to grab powerful angle and cross course hold; giving the skier the ability to add direction thru the wakes. The result- a ski that is faster and earlier to the next buoy.
- Wider Forebody – Provides more support and course width without losing speed thru the turn. The ARC-S casts outbound better than any ski D3 has ever produced.
- Tip to tail bevel design – The bevel assembly of the ARC-S stays consistent from tip to tail to allow a smooth precise water flow. This keeps the ski moving even when aggresively attacking the shortest line lengths.
- 45/45 Carbon Fiber Laminate Layup – This unique layup allows the ARC-S to recover from the massive loads of short line turns. This keeps the ARC-S stable and predictable to maximize cross course direction out of the turns.
- Softer Flex Pattern – The ARC-S is a slightly softer version of the ARC that has all the same performance characteristics. The ARC-S is the perfect solution for lighter skiers and also for those skiers who are at the lower end of the weight range for a particular size ski. The ARC-S is the choice for skiers who prefer to ski the next larger size ski and for those that are dropping speed divisions but still want short line performance.
ARC or ARC-S?
- The ARC comes in two flexes – the ARC & ARC-S.
- The ARC is our standard flex designed for the skier in the middle to upper end of the suggested weight range for each ski size.
- The ARC-S has a slightly softer flex from the front binding forward. The softer front flex of the ARC-S allows the front of ski to create a tighter arc while the back of the ski maintains the speed of the standard ARC. If you are looking to ride a larger ski for your height or you are on the lighter side for a particular size ski, we recommend you ride the ARC-S. If you like the feel of the front of the ski finishing with more load, we recommend you ride the ARC-S.
|Shipping Dimensions||72 x 9 x 8 in|
64″, 65", 66", 67", 68"
Free Shipping to Continental US